Dr. Ross Layne
Born in Lake Jackson, Texas. Grew up mostly in Clemson and Piedmont, South Carolina. Married to Melissa. Ross and Melissa have two children. Their son Philip is married to Ellie and serves as pastor in Sheboygan. Their daughter Ariail is a Registered Nurse at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
- B. A. from Clemson University (1984).
- M.Div. from Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary (1987).
- Th.M. and Ph.D. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (1999, 2003).
- Pastor, Faith Baptist Church in Batesville, Arkansas (1988-1996).
- Pastor, Cedar Hill Baptist Church, Owenton, Kentucky (1997-2004).
- Senior Pastor, Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, Lavonia, Georgia (2004- 2009).
- Associate Pastor, Grace Community Church, West Allis, Wisconsin (2010-2013).
- Lead Pastor, Grace Community Church, West Allis, Wisconsin (2013-Present).
Ted W. Groves
Pastor for Biblical Counseling, Discipleship, and Missions
Privileged to be married to Linda and the father of three children: David, Police Chief of Hartford Police Department; in Hartford, WI; Jason who lives in Hartford; and Audrey who lives in Port Washington, WI. Ted and Linda are also proud grandparents many times over. Was a school teacher (science) for 10 years prior to full-time ministry.
- B. A. and M.A. from the University of Evansville
- M.A. from Wheaton College
- Assistant Pastor at the Berean Bible Church in Evansville, Indiana (1970-1975).
- Senior Pastor at Grace Bible Church, West Allis, Wisconsin (1976-1988).
- Founding Pastor of Grace Community Church, West Allis,Wisconsin (1988- Present).
- Certified Biblical Counselor (ACBC and IABC)